Sugar Cookies with Chocolate Frosting


Tuesday, Dec. 9th 2008

Little C decorated sugar cookies at her school on Monday. Later, she asked if we could make them at home because she wanted to put the frosting on the cookies with her fingers instead of a plastic knife liked they used at her school. So, she helped me make a dozen cookies for my MOPS group today. We made the dough in the morning and waited for Little D to get home from school to frost them. We didn't have enough ingredients to make white frosting so we used store bought chocolate frosting. The kids used their fingers to put the frosting on the cookies however I think more ended up in their mouths instead. I can honestly say that I have never had chocolate frosting on sugar cookies before but it is FABULOUS.

Click HERE to view the photos

Big C

Stats