March 2009 Activities

Tuesday, March 10th, 2009
We had lots of friends over today to swim in our pool for a pool party.

Friday, March 6th, 2009
Little C went to bowling in Mason for her best friends birthday party. After bowling they had pizza for dinner.

Tuesday, March 3rd, 2009
Today Little C got the milk out of the refrigerator to make her self a glass of chocolate milk. I asked her to put the lid back on the milk and put the milk back in the frig. Later, when I looked in the frig I noticed a Dixie cup on the top of the milk. Apparently, she could not find the lid so she used a Dixie cup as the top. What a cutie.

March 2009
Big D attended the National Main Street Conference in Chicago this week. He was going to be gone for a few days so he purchased four special boxes, three of these boxes for us girls and one for him self. In the boxes were gifts and crafts for us to do while daddy was gone, each night we opened a box to count down the days until dad came home. We collected special papers/crafts to put inside daddy’s box so he could review them when he got home.



Sunday, March 1st,2009
Lainie hosted a 1pm - 6pm crop today. I invited Little D to join me and purchased her a mini scrapbook and she sat for the entire time working on her first Scrapbook. I am soooo happy she will be able to scrap with me.


Click here for Misc. Pics in March

Stats