Lasting Impressions - March 2011


Saturday, March 27th, 2011


Scrap booking at Lasting Impressions with Jamie, Georgie, Anne, Cheryl, Dee Dee, Bobbi, Gretchen, and Annette for my 2nd annual Grand Rapids scrap booking retreat. Lasting Impressions Bed & Breakfast, 433 Madison Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.

http://www.lastingimpressionsbb.com/
Lasting Impressions Bed & Breakfast is designed for you — the scrap booker. At the heart of our inn is room for you and seven friends to scrapbook together surrounded by the charm and luxury of a bed and breakfast.

I am residing in the Tulip room for the weekend with Dee Dee it has two antique twin beds with tulips engraved in the head boards and accessories that give the room a unique feel. The handmade blue checked duvets add a special touch to make this room a one of a kind getaway.

I began with a partial page cropped of Dakota's 7th birthday then did a 2 page spread of the Snow Festival 2009 in Frankenmuth with my friend Rebecca. Since my friend past two years ago this page brings back painful but joyful memories. Love you Rebecca! I did a lot of organizing and a lot of shopping at Hobby Lobby with Cheryl. Lord help me! It was 50% scrap book items today.

Thanks again Karen for letting us stay in your beautiful Inn. I will see you again next year.

Christie's Facebook Page
I'm having fun scrappin with the gals (Jaime Grant, Cheryl Bentley, Dee Dee Walter, Anna) at Lasting Impressions. I might have to hit the 50% off sale at Hobby Lobby. Resist Resist Resist Resist.
Dee Dee, Jaime, Rhonda and 2 others like this.
o Jaime says "OOPS...you didn't resist."
o Cheryl says "Love ur new stuff!"
o Jaime says "What did you get?"
o Christie says "OOOO... well. If I tell yah I would have to ....."
o Christie says "I fear posting the cost becuz my husband is a friend on my fb page. LOL. Love you babe. You are the best for letting me take a much needed girl time."

Stats