Good Days

Friday, September 26th, 2008
Little D said the funniest thing today. She said "my mom taught me that
poop makes food". At first I didn't understand where she got that from but then Z said something about fertilizer. Then I remember that one day when we were driving to St. Johns to get Z the cows smelled stronger than usual. I explained to her how cows manure is used to fertilize the farm and helps food like corn to grow. I guess she really does listen. :) When we used to live in the country we would just call them "stinky cows".

I picked up Z from school today. As soon as he got in the car he was desperate for a drink. I usually bring a snack and something to drink for the kids when I pick them up from school. Especially Z because it is a longer drive home. When he realized I had a drink he said "Mom... u Rock and you always think of everything". That made me feel so AWESOME. It is nice to know that my teenager really does appreciate the little things I do. Thanks Z

Sunday, September 28th
I had an hair appointment today. I was super impressed with my three beautiful children because they stayed quite and very well behave during the 2 1/2 hour appointment.

Big C

Stats