Making Strides against Breast Cancer


Dear Friends and Family,

As many of you know I was diagnose with stage II breast cancer Feb. 10th, 2005.I need you to help me fight this fight. Please consider joining me on Sat. October 11th, 2008 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event
I believe that hope for a world without breast cancer starts with me. That's why I'm walking in the event. Not only is this my opportunity to join my community to fight back against breast cancer, it is a way to inspire hope by raising funds and awareness to help those facing the disease and save more lives.
Visit My Page
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/MakingStridesAgainstBreastCancer/MSABCFY09GreatLakes?px=6401935&pg=personal&fr_id=11671&s_tafId=194033

Event Details
Date: Saturday, October 11, 2008
Location: Michigan State Capitol
Time: 7:30 a.m.

Christie K13
3 Year Breast Cancer Survivor

Stats