2nd weekend in July

We had a pretty low key weekend. Friday, I decided to hit the clearance racks at Jc Penny and get a new swim suit. I could not find any bottoms that I liked. I would have had better luck trading my bottom with the first skinny college chick that walk by. Then maybe, I would be able to find a hot looking bathing suit bottom. I'm not bitter really. Smile I have accepted that by giving birth to a 10lb baby my body will never bounce back the way it used to. Anyway, it was a successful trip. I am going just use one of my old bottoms that will match perfectly. I also got two really cute tops. It worked out better than I could plan.

Saturday, Dad went to an APT (Association preservation technologys) meeting in Grand Rapids. He was gone most of the day. The kids and I stayed home and vegged out. After Dad got home he put the kids and himself down for a nap. I took advantage of that and went to do my work out and go for a swim. I haven't been in our pool alone yet. I have to tell you it was absolutely wonderful and peaceful. After swimming I went to church. After church went to walgreens to pick up Z's and D's birthday invitations. They turn out really nice. I will be mailing them soon.

Sunday, was a great day. Dad and I played with the girls most of the morning and then I went scrapbooking. I'm am getting closer and closer to completing the year 2006. D's book is on June 2006 and Z's is on Aug. 2006. Then, I came home and started to make the club penquin's for the birthday party. I think they turn out cute so far. Just have to paint them. We plan on having a penquin snowball fight during the birthday party.

Stats