New Years Day & Christmas with the Stones




Thursday, January 1st, 2009

We had a great day celebrating Christmas with Grandma Stone today. Grandma was really excited to see the girls open up the jewelry boxes she got for them. We had a delicious turkey dinner and the usually coconut cream pie. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. I took a picture of Mitch and little D together and reminisced about when they were little babies. It seems like yesterday. I used to hate it when my relatives would say "oh... look how you've grown" and now I am saying it but it so true. You can really see how fast time goes by when you watch growing children. I had a great time playing "Apples to Apples" with Beth and my brother. My brother was getting so frustrated because he thought Beth and I were in cahoots with each other. I guess girls just think alike ....that's my story and I am sticking too it. Z, little D, and little C enjoyed playing in the basement with their cousins until Z kept turning the lights out. TEENAGERS... can't live with them and can't live with out them. Well, I have ran out of cliches for the day so I will end with "it is what it is".

New Years Day Photo Album

Stone Christmas Photo Album

Big C

Stats