Nice Day at the Mall

Saturday, January 17th, 2009

Today my husband braved taking his three girls to the mall. Yankee Candle was having a huge sale. My hubby wanted to buy some candles but is was hard for me to tell what I liked because my sniffer wasn't working. I had to ask big D to smell them for me. I sure hope we picked out some nice smelling ones. Luckily, I trust my hubby. We made the mistake of stopping at the video game store and ended up with a game for big D and a Barbie game for the girls. I got a power pack to use on the ps2 for my games. We contemplated on getting Dance, Dance, revolution but will save that for the next visit because we also need to get the dance pad. We decided on Ruby Tuesday's for dinner and then off to church we went. I am sure this is one of many trips we will be making to the mall once the girls get old enough to understand what it means. I personally look forward to that day and I can tell big D does too. Just one of the reasons I love him. It will be so special to watch a father and his daughter shopping for the perfect prom dress. Not that I want to rush that because after shopping for that dress daddy will be waiting at the door with a shot gun for her date. :) J/K

Big C

Stats