Cousins


July 22nd - July 24th, 2009

I picked my nephews M and J up in Holland today so they could spend some time with us. When we arrived home little D explained to M ....quote "I have a little big bike that is medium" straight from the mouth of babes. Gotta love them. Then J and Z got the video games out. It was fun watching the four of them (Z,J,M, and little D) giggle and getting excited playing PS2's Smack Down vs Raw. The next day we took the kids to Hunter's splash park and zero depth swimming pool. It was a little chili if you got out of the water, but the kids didn't care until they found the outdoor shower with hot water. I tried to climb the rock wall but it was too hard especially since I had a bum arm. After the pool big D and I took Z,M,J, little C, and little D to the play ground area. We ended our fun time with a swim in our pool on Friday and a trip to Grandma S's for dinner.

Stats