Kiss of Death

Wednesday July 1st, 2009

Little D, little C, and I planted our first letterbox. If you are interested in finding it go to www.atlasquest.com or www.letterboxing.org and search in Lansing, MI for "Kiss of Death". I had Z search for it to make sure the clues were useful and he was able to find it and gave me more clever clues to add. I am so excited to take my hobby to the placer level. I love searching but planting will be rewarding also.

July 8th, 2009
We checked on our letterbox today and we had a finder. Dansville Diva's were the first finders of our box. Below is the current list of finders for our box.

Kiss of Death finders as of July 27th,2009

Lionqueen July 23, 2009
The hicks from the sticks July 12, 2009
Lunagirl and Papa July 12, 2009
Team Avatar July 10, 2009
Dansville Divas July 8, 2009


www.atlasquest.com
www.letterboxing.org
Kiss of Death Letterbox

Stats