Little C's School Halloween Party


Thursday, October 29th, 2009

It was little C's school Halloween party today. She dressed up as "Thing 1" from Dr. Suess' Cat in the Hat but for some reason she didn't think the kids liked her costume. I assured her she looked GREAT. After a lot of compliments on her costume she felt better. The class made treat baskets, photo frames, and played Halloween Bingo with candy. They marched in a parade through the school to show off their costumes. It was a wonderful party. I brought some pretty orange roses and balloons for the class. I also made chocolate covered marshmallows. They didn't look pretty but they tasted GREAT. I don't think I will make them again. I hate melting chocolate. It is a pain in the butt. I shared the pictures that I took of the kids with Mrs. B and she left me the following comment: "Cute pics! Looks like she had a good time! Thanks for all your help! I thought it went really well and the kids really enjoyed themselves."


Stats