Little D's School Halloween Party 2009

Friday, October 30th, 2009

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 0910-30dkkhalloween
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Little D had her school Halloween party today. She came to school dressed as "Thing 3" but didn't like it. She was sad because her friend Dani was dressed as a pretty witch. Since, I forgot my camera I ran home and picked up her snow princess Halloween costume. She is one lucky girl that I don't work so I can do things like that for her. She was much happier in the snow princess outfit. The kids paraded through the school and ended up in the cafeteria to do a mini dance performance. I am thrilled that Big D and I chose the Performing and Visual Art Magnet school for her. It is pure joy to see her perform. I always get a little teary eyed watching her. I am looking forward to the Holiday performance in December.

Stats